Making a referral
You can refer patients to our overall pain service, or directly to one of our specialties if your patient meets the criteria. Our specialities are:
All NHS GP referrals must be submitted using the NHS e-Referral Service (e-RS). Referrals sent by email or post from NHS GPs will not be processed.
We accept referrals from GPs in:
- Lambeth Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
- Lewisham CCG
- Southwark CCG
- Bexley CCG
- Bromley CCG
- South East London CCG
- Central London (Westminster) CCG (part of North West London CCG)
- Wandsworth CCG (part of NHS South West London CCG)
- City and Hackney CCG
NHS consultants at other hospitals can email referrals to [email protected].
Please provide as much information as possible. We may contact the patient before offering an appointment. This will help us book your patient into the right clinic.
We accept referrals for patients:
- who are over 18
- have been in pain for more than 3 months
- have failed to respond to standard pain relief treatments
Please use e-RS to make a referral if you can.
Address: pain management centre, ground floor, Gassiot House, St Thomas' Hospital, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7EH
Email: [email protected]
Last updated: October 2023