Making a referral
You can refer patients to our overall pain service, or directly to one of our specialties if your patient meets the criteria. Our specialities are:
We accept referrals for patients:
- who are over 18
- have been in pain for more than 3 months
- have failed to respond to standard pain relief treatments
We accept referrals from GPs in:
- Lambeth Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
- Lewisham CCG
- Southwark CCG
- Bexley CCG
- Bromley CCG
- South East London CCG
- Central London (Westminster) CCG (part of North West London CCG)
- Wandsworth CCG (part of NHS South West London CCG)
- City and Hackney CCG
All GPs must use the NHS e-Referral Service (eRS).
We will not process any referrals from GPs sent by email or post.
NHS consultants at other hospitals can email referrals to [email protected].
Please provide as much information as possible. We may contact the patient before offering an appointment. This will help us book your patient into the right clinic.
Please use e-RS to make a referral if you can.
Address: pain management centre, ground floor, Gassiot House, St Thomas' Hospital, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7EH
Email: [email protected]
Last updated: March 2022