Access guides for visiting our sites
We're committed to providing a welcoming and accessible environment for everyone at our hospitals and community sites.
We've worked with AccessAble to provide detailed information for all of our departments, wards and services.
- where a department is located in relation to the main entrance
- where car parking spaces are located
- whether there are lifts to access other floors
- whether a hearing loop is fitted at reception
- information about accessible toilets
- Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Brompton and Harefield hospitals
- Evelina London Children's Hospital
There's individual guides for:
Guide dogs may accompany you during your visit.
Please call the number on your appointment letter to give your clinic staff as much notice as possible so they can accommodate this.
Last updated: March 2022