Our strategy - Together we care
The development of our strategy is based on our vision and our values as a Trust. We have identified three overall priorities for our organisation. These are the things we care about most and will be central to achieving our vision.
- Involving and listening to patients, families and carers when we make decisions
- Finding new and better ways of involving people in their own health and care
- Making the most of digital technology to improve how patients access care and receive information.
- Growing, developing and caring for our diverse workforce
- Providing consistently excellent care by improving the way we work every day
- Managing and getting best value from our finances and estate, so we can continue to invest in our staff and services.
- Working with local partners to join up care in our communities
- Creating world-class clinical academic services by bringing together care, research and education
- Developing new treatments, therapies and technologies by collaborating with commercial and academic partners.
Watch our 'Together we care' summary animation
Download our 'vision, values and strategy'
You can download a one page summary (PDF 2.9MB), which shows how our strategy support our values and mission.
You can also read the full strategy.
To advance health and wellbeing, as a local, national and international leader in clinical care, education and research.