Our COVID-19 recovery programme
Join the programme
We're working to improve 3 areas of services and care that changed in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic:
- virtual (telephone or online) appointments
- waiting for treatment and managing your condition at home
- long COVID
Please contact us to get involved or find out more about the programme.
About the programme
The Joint Programme for Patient, Carer and Public Involvement in COVID Recovery is a partnership with King's College Hospital.
We have involved:
- health professionals
We have listened to their views about the changes we have made to our services due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
In 2021/22, patients, carers, and health professionals worked with a team from London South Bank University (LSBU) to understand:
- how different aspects of the pandemic affected patients and their carers
- what lessons can be learnt to improve patient care and experience
Visit the LSBU website to find out what we have learnt so far about:
- improving the way we provide virtual appointments
- supporting patients on waiting lists
- treating patients with long COVID
The programme has been funded for 2 years by:
- Guy's & St Thomas' Charity
- King's College Hospital Charity
Last updated: October 2022