Consultant ophthalmic (eye) surgeon
Ailsa Ritchie is an experienced strabismus and cataract surgeon.
She is a member of the Royal College of Ophthalmology and the British and Irish Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Association.
Education and training
- Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists (FRCOphth)
- Specialist training, Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Children's ophthalmology and strabismus fellowship, Guy's and St Thomas'
- MRes in medical and molecular biosciences (MRes)
- Medicine surgery (MBBS)
Ailsa has published research on eye movement disorders and strabismus and has presented at a number of national and international conferences.
Email: [email protected]
- Adult and children's strabismus
- Adult and children's cataract surgery
- Children's allergic eye disease
- Children's uveitis
- Children's neuro-ophthalmology
- Retinopathy of prematurity
Last updated: March 2023