Consultant ophthalmic (eye) surgeon
Danny Morrison is a consultant ophthalmic (eye) surgeon. He has been a consultant since 2005.
Danny runs the ophthalmic genetics clinic at Guy's and the adult oculoplastic surgery clinic.
Education and training
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB), University of Sheffield
- Bachelor of Science (BSc), University of Sheffield
- Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmology (FRCOphth)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
He has written 25 peer reviewed publications.
Email: [email protected]
- Paediatric ophthalmology and ophthalmic surgery
- Adult ophthalmic plastic surgery
- Undergraduate teaching lead and examiner
- Co-chair of King’s Medical School undergraduate interviews
- Collaborative clinical research
- Medical legal work expert witness (non-accidental injury)
Last updated: March 2023