Service lead, consultant and postgraduate restorative services
Michael Fenlon is a professor of prosthodontics (King's College London) and an honorary consultant in restorative dentistry.
Education and training
- BA University of Dublin, 1980
- PhD University of London, 1997
- FDS RCSEd, 1990
- CSST Restorative Dentistry 1997.
- Quality of life and outcomes in removable and implant prosthodontics and maxillofacial prosthodontics.
Tel: 020 7188 7188 ext 53946
Email: [email protected]
Area of expertise: restorative dentistry, prosthodontics, post head and neck cancer rehabilitation, dental implants.
- Restorative dentistry
- Post head and neck cancer rehabilitation
- Dental implants.
Last updated: May 2021