Professor of cardiology and honorary consultant cardiologist
Michael Marber has been an honorary consultant cardiologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 1996.
Before joining us he was a senior lecturer and consultant cardiologist at University College London.
He was has been a professor of cardiology at King's College London since 1999.
Education and training
- Clinical and research cardiology training, the Royal Brompton Hospital, St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and the University of California San Diego, United States of America
- Medicine with Honours, Middlesex Hospital Medical School, 1984
- How the heart responds to a reduced blood supply at a clinical and molecular level
- The Janice Pfeffer Distinguished Lecturer Award, 2013
- The Richard Bing Young Investigator Award, 1995
Last updated: January 2023