Rapid access chest pain clinic
Our specialist service is for people who go to their GP with chest pain that might be caused by angina.
We'll assess your symptoms as quickly as possible and give you treatment if you need it.
We also provide information about:
- the treatment options available to you
- changes you can make to your lifestyle to reduce your risk of developing heart disease
Our team includes:
- cardiology nurse specialists
- a consultant cardiologist
- cardiac physiologists who perform and analyse the cardiac tests
Reseach and clinical trials
Research is vital to improving the care that you receive when you're unwell. You can help improve healthcare by taking part in research studies at our Trust. During your appointment, ask your healthcare professional about research. They'll be happy to tell you about research studies you could be eligible to join.
You can also email [email protected] for more information.
Last updated: 13 October 2022