Michael Robson has been a consultant nephrologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2002.
He has established a specialist clinic for people with lupus nephritis and vasculitis at Guy's and St Thomas'.
Education and training
- PhD in glomerulonephritis, Imperial College London, 2000
- Nephrology training, at King's College Hospital and Guy's and St Thomas'
- Clinical medicine, London, 1992
- Preclinical medicine, University of Oxford
- New treatment for arteriovenous fistulas in haemodialysis patients
- Disease mechanisms and new therapies for glomerulonephritis
- Intermediate Fellowship, Wellcome Trust, 2002
- Clinical training fellowship, Medical Research Council
Secretary: Jenny Owen and Irene Miles
Secretary phone: 020 7188 5667
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody vasculitis
- Vascular access for haemodialysis
Last updated: December 2022