Consultant in special care dentistry
Najla has been working for Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2007 and leads the haematology and haem-oncology dental services.
Education and training
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Guy's Hospital Dental School
- Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Graduate Certificate in Academic Practice, King's College London
- Membership in Special Care Dentistry, Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
- Faculty of Dental Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
- Membership faculty of Dental Trainers, Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
Published several papers on dental sedation and special care dentistry.
Phone: 020 7188 6077
- Special care dentistry
- Conscious sedation
- Education and training
- Coaching and wellbeing
Last updated: May 2023