Consultant gastroenterologist and honorary lecturer
Simon Anderson has been a consultant physician and gastroenterologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2006.
He is also an honorary lecturer at King's College London.
Education and training
- Fellowship of Royal College of Physicians
- Fellowship British Society of Gastroenterology
- Dual accredited in gastroenterology and general medicine
- Specialist training in gastroenterology and general internal medicine, Guy's and St Thomas'
- Specialist training in liver diseases and intensive care, King's College Hospital
- Doctorate of Medicine (MD), University of London, 2004
- University of Cape Town, 1990
- Capsule endoscopy
- Exercise in Crohn's disease
- Clinical Excellence Award level 1
- Insole award, British Medical Association (BMA), 2001
- Research award, National Osteoporosis Society, 2001
- Research award, Wellcome Institute, 2000
Last updated: February 2023