Cardiovascular rehabilitation team
1st floor, Becket House
1 Lambeth Palace Road
London SE1 7EU
Tel: 020 7188 0946
Any patient from Lambeth or Southwark who has had a recent cardiac event may attend the outpatient programme as follows:
- following myocardial infarction - after three weeks
- following cardiac surgery - after four to six weeks
- following angioplasty after one week
- following a diagnosis of heart failure
- heart failure patients referred from hospital heart failure team and community heart failure teams once deemed stable
- following implantable cardioverter defibrillator ICD insertion
- other cardiac patients/out of area patients on individual assessment.
Exclusion criteria includes unstable angina, severe aortic stenosis, systolic blood pressure above 200mmHg, acute infection or related symptoms, uncontrolled arrhythmia (atrial or ventricular).
How to refer
Referrals should be made using the contacts at the top of the page.