There are booked lists for all tests, every day, at both Guy's and St Thomas'. Specialist stress and transoesophageal echocardiograms and cardiorespiratory exercise tests are conducted at St Thomas' Hospital.
- Monday - Dr Gerry Carr-White
- Tuesday - Dr Jane Hancock
- Wednesday - Professor John Chambers
- Thursday - Dr Ronak Rajani and Dr Jane Hancock
- Friday - Dr Stam Kapetanakis
A walk-in service is available for 12-lead ECGs at both hospitals, 9am-4.30pm.
Cardiac computed tomography (CT) service
Clinical service leads: Dr Ronak Rajani (cardiology) and Dr Rebecca Preston (radiology)
We have four dedicated cardiac CT lists per week:
- Guy's: Monday and Friday mornings
- St Thomas': Monday afternoons and Thursday mornings.