Coronavirus: non-invasive cardiology testing service update
Cardiac outpatients at St Thomas' Hospital, ground floor, North wing is closed for all diagnostic cardiac services and walk in ECGs. If your GP has asked you to have a ECG at Guy's and St Thomas', please go to Guy's Hospital, first floor, Southwark Wing.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
There are booked lists for all tests, every day, at both Guy's and St Thomas'. Specialist stress and transoesophageal echocardiograms and cardiorespiratory exercise tests are conducted at St Thomas' Hospital.
- Monday - Dr Gerry Carr-White
- Tuesday - Dr Jane Hancock
- Wednesday - Professor John Chambers
- Thursday - Dr Ronak Rajani and Dr Jane Hancock
- Friday - Dr Stam Kapetanakis
A walk-in service is available for 12-lead ECGs at Guy's Hospital, 9am-4.30pm.
Cardiac computed tomography (CT) service
Clinical service leads: Dr Ronak Rajani (cardiology) and Dr Rebecca Preston (radiology)
We have four dedicated cardiac CT lists per week:
- Guy's: Monday and Friday mornings
- St Thomas': Monday afternoons and Thursday mornings.