Coronavirus: Amputee Rehabilitation Unit (ARU) update
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, please read our advice and information before sending any referrals.
Who can refer to the amputee rehabilitation unit?
Consultants and GPs.
How to make a referral
Please see the referral criteria (Word 86Kb) before referring your patient.
Please post/email your referral form (Word 281Kb) using the contacts at the top of this page. Please call 020 3049 6912 to confirm receipt of emailed referrals.
You must state clearly the reason for referral, along with the following information:
- patient's name, date of birth and contact details
- patient's NHS number
- patient's GP, including contact details
- a diagnosed condition and current clinical presentations/signs
- relevant medical history and any concurrent treatment
- any transport or interpreter services which may be required.