Community dermatology, Lambeth and Southwark
We support adults and children who live in Lambeth and Southwark with a wide range of skin (dermatological) conditions.
- give advice to GPs to help patients manage their skin problems without coming to clinic
- run weekly clinics at:
- St Thomas' Hospital and West Norwood Health and Leisure Centre for patients living in Lambeth
- Guy's Hospital and Elm Lodge surgery for patients living in Southwark
- give patients a treatment plan they can use with support from their GP
We have access to specialist clinics at:
- Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust
We also run educational sessions for our GP colleagues in south east London.
Our team includes:
- consultant dermatologists
- dermatologist trainees
- GPs with and extended role in dermatology
- GP trainees
- specialist dermatology nurses
Roberto Corso, consultant for community dermatology in Lambeth
Thomas Tull, consultant for community dermatology in Lambeth
Amr Salam, consultant for community dermatology in Southwark
Research and clinical trials
Research is vital to improving the care that you receive when you're unwell. You can help improve healthcare by taking part in research studies at our Trust. During your appointment, ask your healthcare professional about research. They will be happy to tell you about research studies you could be eligible to join.
You can also email [email protected] for more information.
Last updated: January 2024