Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells
Secretary: Deborah Beasley
Secretary email: email@example.com
Secretary tel: 01892 635873
Please send referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guy's and St Thomas'
Secretary: Pauline Kirlew
Secretary tel: 020 7188 2570
Secretary email: email@example.com
Please send referrals to: gst-tr.Vascular-Referrals@nhs.net
Languages spoken: Italian and English.
Mr Lukla Biasi is an experienced vascular and endovascular surgeon with a dedicated commitment to the sub-specialty of lower limb revascularisation.
He graduated with distinguished honours from the University of Bologna Medical School (Italy). Following a clinical-research fellowship at St Georges’ Vascular Institute, he completed his specialist training at the University Hospital of Parma where he was appointed as consultant vascular surgeon in 2009.
He was appointed as a consultant vascular surgeon at St Thomas’ in 2016. He is an active member of the diabetic foot care team and he is running vascular and diabetic foot clinics at Tunbridge Wells Hospital.
Education and training
University of Bologna Medical School (Italy), honour degree (2003)
Clinical and research fellowship, St George’s Vascular Institute, UK (2007-2008)
- Vascular and endovascular surgery, University of Parma (2008)
- Vascular utltrasonography (2008).
Peripheral arterial disease and critical limb ischaemia
Multidisciplinary diabetic foot care
Virtual clinics and telemedicine.
- International PhD program - University of Parma (2014-2017)
- Research grant - University of Parma (2010-2013)
- Original project of the year - Italian Medical Council Award (2009)
- International travel grant - European Society of Vascular Surgery (2008)