Secretary: Veronica Akinpelumi
Secretary tel: 020 7188 4034
Please send referrals to: gst-tr.Vascular-Referrals@nhs.net
Areas of expertise: fenestrated and branched endografting of aortic aneurysms
- Trained in all aspects of general vascular surgery at Nottingham
- Completed endovascular fellowships at St Thomas' Hospital in London and Malmo vascular unit in Sweden
- Awarded master of surgery higher degree from the University of London for research work into abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Completed Postgraduate Certificate in Academic Practice (PGCAP) at King’s College London.
- Complex EVAR (fenestrated and branched endografting of aortic aneurysms)
- Trans-axillary first rib excision for thoracic outlet compression
- Endovascular therapy for peripheral vascular disease.
- Clinical outcomes of endovascular therapy.
- The Vascular Society/Cook Fellowship - March 2012
- The European Society of Vascular Surgery Educational Travel grant - July 2013.