Satinder Chander, consultant in restorative dentristry
Secretary tel: 020 7188 5851
Area of expertise: restorative dentistry
Satinder Chander is a consultant in restorative dentistry with a special interest in prosthodontics and the rehabilitation of patients with cleft lip and palate.
Education and training
- Senior House Officer posts held at Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust, King's College Hospital, Guys and St Thomas’ and Leeds Dental Institute
- MSc - Eastman Dental Hospital
- Specialist Registrar training at Morriston Hospital and Cardiff dental school
- BDS (Wales)
- MFDS RCS (Edin)
- MSc (Lon)
- FDS RCS (Edin).
- teaching in prosthodontics at a postgraduate specialist level
- specialist restorative dentistry
- rehabilitation of patients with cleft lip and palate.
MSc in Conservative Dentistry (Distinction)