Peter Sommerville, consultant in stroke, geriatric and general medicine
Secretary: Petula Bent
Secretary tel: 020 7188 2515
Hospital location: St Thomas' Hospital
Peter Sommerville is a consultant in stroke, geriatric and general medicine at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
He did his specialist registrar training: stroke, geriatrics and general medicine from 2012 to 2019 (SE Thames).
Education and training
- MA Neurophysiology, psychology and philosophy (Oxford University)
- MBBS (Guy’s, King’s and St Thomas’ medical school)
- PgCert Leadership in Health (London South Bank University)
- Eating and drinking at risk
- Quality improvement and patient safety on an institutional scale