Medical secretary: Linda Gardner
Medical secretary email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of expertise: adult and children's strabismus, adult and children's cataract, children's uveitis, children's allergic eye disease, retinopathy of prematurity, adult and children's general ophthalmology
Ailsa Ritchie is an experienced strabismus and cataract surgeon. She trained at Moorfields Eye Hospital and completed her Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Fellowship at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital, London.
Ailsa has published research on eye movement disorders and strabismus and has presented at a number of national and international meetings. She is a member of the Royal College of Ophthalmology and the British and Irish Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Association.
Education and training
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Masters of Research in Medical and Molecular Biosciences (MRes)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists (FRCOphth)
- Adult and children's strabismus
- Adult and children's cataract surgery
- Children's allergic eye disease
- Children's uveitis
- Children's neuro-ophthalmology
- Retinopathy of prematurity