Secretary tel: 020 7188 4334
Area of expertise: children's eye surgery, ophthalmic plastic surgery
Mr Danny Morrison is a consultant ophthalmic (eye) surgeon. He has been a consultant since 2005, and carried out his training in Edinburgh (MD research degree) and London (Moorfields Eye Hospital and Great Ormond Street).
Danny runs the ophthalmic genetics clinic at Guy’s and the adult oculoplastic surgery clinic.
He has written 25 peer reviewed publications.
Education and training
- University of Sheffield MBChB, BSc (First Class Honours)
- FRCOphth (London)
- MD (Edinburgh).
- paediatric ophthalmology and ophthalmic surgery
- adult ophthalmic plastic surgery
- undergraduate teaching lead and examiner
- co-chair of King’s Medical School undergraduate interviews
- collaborative clinical research
- medical legal work expert witness (non-accidental injury).