Juliet King, consultant thoracic surgeon and clinical lead for thoracic surgery
Secretary: Kay Chapman
Tel: 020 7188 1034
Area of expertise: thoracic surgery
- Graduated from the University of Southampton in 1990
- Obtained FRCS Eng in 1996
- Research Fellow, Manchester 1998-2000
- MD - "Clinicopathologic Studies of Malignant Pleural mesothelioma" awarded by University of Southampton, 2005
- Cardiothoracic training, West Midlands 2000-2006.
- Awarded FRCS CTh in 2006 and CCT in January 2007.
- Clinical Fellow in VAT surgery, Hong Kong, 2007.
- Appointed consultant thoracic surgeon at Guy's and St Thomas' in September 2007
- Adult thoracic surgery
- Minimal access thoracic surgery (VATS)
- Invited author new edition "Spencers pathology of the Lung" (in press)
- Contributing author to "Malignant Mesothelioma", OUP, 2006