Clinical experts from our teaching hospitals run courses for general practitioners (and practice staff) who need a comprehensive update on how to manage common conditions or training for their continuing professional development.
Maternity teaching event for primary care
Women's services at Guy’s and St Thomas' would like to invite all GPs and community nurses to a free evening workshop.
- Date: Tuesday 26 June, 7-9pm
- Venue: Education Centre, 75-79 York Road, London SE1 7NJ
- Cost: free. A light supper will be provided.
This workshop will focus on the following topics:
- anaemia in pregnancy
- urgent care in pregnancy (Maternity Assessment Unit)
There will be clinical case discussions and attendance certificates. This evening event carries two CPD points.
How to book
Book your place on the maternity teaching event for primary care workshop.
Vascular conditions workshop for GPs and other primary care clinicians
- Date: Tuesday 17 July, 7-9pm
- Location: Education Centre, 75-79 York Road, London SE1 7NJ.
- Cost: free. A light supper will be provided from 6.30pm
This workshop will focus on practical aspects of managing vascular conditions:
- alternative emergency referrals avoiding A&E
- diabetic foot management and prevention
- varicose veins treatment
- compression bandage demonstration
This event carries two CPD points and a certificate of attendance will be given.
How to book
Book your place on the vascular conditions workshop for GPs and other primary care clinicians workshop.