Our team of clinical photographers produce standardised photographs and videos to accurately demonstrate a range of clinical conditions. This may be to aid diagnosis or to monitor a condition over a period of treatment. With a patient’s consent, photos may also be used for teaching, research or publication.
- Patient photography in the studio, ward, clinic and operating theatre
- Specialist 2D, 3D and dermoscopic imaging services
- Photography of research projects and clinical trials
- General photography in the studio and on location for brochures, booklets and publications
- Patient video recordings in studio
- Private clinical and medicolegal imaging