Due to increased demand on the hospital due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic we are having to make significant changes to our services.
Sending your photos to us
If you have been asked by your clinician to send us photos for your medical records, please download the leaflet for instructions on how to supply your photos for medical records (PDF 415Kb). Please do not send us photographs unless you have been asked to do so.
Our team of clinical photographers produce standardised photographs and videos to accurately demonstrate a range of clinical conditions. This may be to aid diagnosis or to monitor a condition over a period of treatment. With a patient’s consent, photos may also be used for teaching, research or publication.
- Patient photography in the studio, ward, clinic and operating theatre
- Specialist 2D, 3D and dermoscopic imaging services
- Photography of research projects and clinical trials
- General photography in the studio and on location for brochures, booklets and publications
- Patient video recordings in studio
- Private clinical and medicolegal imaging