We provide palliative nursing care at home, everyday from 8pm to 8am.
Contact your palliative care team to let them know you'd like to be referred to the pal@home service.
- nursing care and comfort
- urgent doses of your medicines
- urgent assessments
- management and urgent set up of syringe drivers. These are small, battery-powered pumps that deliver medicines at a constant rate throughout the day and night
- reviewing and monitoring of new symptoms
- support for people who are deteriorating quickly or who are close to death
- support for people with fear, anxiety or distress
- support for the families of people who are seriously ill
Last updated: November 2023