Streatham Hill sexual and reproductive health clinic
Coronavirus: sexual health service update
In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we ask all our patients to follow this advice before attending any of our services.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has Coronavirus (COVID-19) or you have a new continuous cough and/or temperature, DO NOT attend Burrell Street, Walworth Road, and Streatham Hill Clinics. Self-isolate and visit the NHS website for further advice.
- In line with Government advice and due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are no longer operating a walk in service and no longer offering online booking of appointments.
- If you have a booked appointment for any reason, please do not attend this appointment.
- We will see a limited number of patients per day and only if they fulfil our phone triage/assessment criteria for urgent sexual health-related problems. The numbers seen may vary daily depending on available staffing.
- Please only attend clinic if you have been triaged (assessed) over the phone and given an appointment in our clinic. We are not seeing any walk-ins for the time being.
Phone helpline: 020 7188 7707
This line will be answered from 8.30am (9.30am Sundays) until the end of our usual opening hours.
You can also book a five-minute telephone triage call. We will call you and see if we are able to help you. Visit the Zesty website to schedule a time for us to call you.
Many thanks for your understanding.
Screening for sexually transmitted infections and testing for STIs can be performed using a home test kit, ordered online via Sexual Health London.
Our clinic is run by a team of doctors, nurses and health advisers. We welcome young people.
If you have no symptoms and just need an STI screen, please order an online self-testing kit.