Tuberculosis community nurse-led service
We support people living with tuberculosis (TB).
We provide a range of free and confidential services, including:
- TB screening
- Bacillus Calmette–Guérin (BCG) vaccinations
- support with your medicines
- advice about how to manage your illness
- monitoring your condition
- referring you to other services if you need it
Research and clinical trials
Research is vital to improving the care that you receive when you're unwell. You can help improve healthcare by taking part in research studies at our Trust. During your appointment, ask your healthcare professional about research. They'll be happy to tell you about research studies you could be eligible to join.