This page gives you a list of our wards, their location and main contact number. Use the links below for detailed information about each ward.
You can look up details of our wards either by hospital location or via our A-Z.
For visiting times and visiting hours please see our visiting patients section for latest information.
If you're looking for our children's wards, please visit the Evelina London Children's Hospital website.
Wards at St Thomas' Hospital
Wards by ward name
- Samaritan Ward specialises in looking after patients with different types of cancer and undergoing chemotherapy.
- Sarah Swift Ward is a vascular unit ward. This page contains information for patients visiting the Sarah Swift Ward.
- Queen and Sarah Wards both specialise in orthopaedic surgery, breast surgery and neuromodulation surgery.
- Savannah Ward is for children and young people aged 0 - 16.
- Somerset Ward is on the 12th floor, North Wing, St Thomas'. The ward is for plastic surgery and trauma and orthopaedics patients.
- Stephen Ward specialises in patients with heart conditions.