Coronavirus update and advice
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we have made significant changes to how we deliver our services in order to help protect our patients, visitors and staff.
We will continue to update our website with the latest advice on coronavirus (COVID-19) including changes to appointments, visiting arrangements and how you can continue to access our services..
Our staff are working very hard to deliver the highest standards of care and support to all of our patients. Please be patient when calling our ward staff. They are doing their best to help you with whatever issue or query you may have.
This page gives you a list of our wards, their location and main contact number. Use the links below for detailed information about each ward.
You can look up details of our wards either by hospital location or via our A-Z.
For visiting times and visiting hours please see our visiting patients section for latest information.
If you're looking for our children's wards, please visit the Evelina London Children's Hospital website.
Wards at St Thomas' Hospital
Wards by ward name
- Samaritan Ward specialises in looking after patients with different types of cancer and undergoing chemotherapy.
- Sarah Swift Ward is a vascular unit ward. This page contains information for patients visiting the Sarah Swift Ward.
- Savannah Ward is for children and young people aged 0 - 16.
- Somerset Ward is on the 12th floor, North Wing, St Thomas'. The ward is for plastic surgery and trauma and orthopaedics patients.
- Stephen Ward specialises in patients with heart conditions.