Coronavirus update and advice
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we have made significant changes to how we deliver our services in order to help protect our patients, visitors and staff.
We will continue to update our website with the latest advice on coronavirus (COVID-19) including changes to appointments, visiting arrangements and how you can continue to access our services..
Our staff are working very hard to deliver the highest standards of care and support to all of our patients. Please be patient when calling our ward staff. They are doing their best to help you with whatever issue or query you may have.
This page gives you a list of our wards, their location and main contact number. Use the links below for detailed information about each ward.
You can look up details of our wards either by hospital location or via our A-Z.
For visiting times and visiting hours please see our visiting patients section for latest information.
If you're looking for our children's wards, please visit the Evelina London Children's Hospital website.
Wards at St Thomas' Hospital
Wards by ward name
- The Acute Admissions Ward (AAW) is a short stay acute medical admission ward. Most patients are admitted to us from accident and emergency (A&E) and the clinical decision unit (CDU).
- Alan Apley Ward is on the 8th floor, North Wing, St Thomas'. The ward is for gastroenterology patients.
- Albert ward at St Thomas' Hospital cares for patients with various medical conditions and is known as a general medicine ward.
- Information about the Antenatal Ward at St Thomas'
- Aston Key Ward specialises in looking after people who need surgery for urological conditions.