The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) can offer you help, information and support.
- give you information about our services and the choices available to you and your family and carers at Guy's and St Thomas'
- help you to resolve, as quickly as possible, any problems or issues that you have about our services
- listen to your comments, compliments or concerns about the services provided in our hospital
- give you information about the formal complaints process and independent advocacy services.
PALS is open Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
- Walk-in service: 11am-3pm (the PALS office at Guy's Hospital is closed 12 noon to 12.30pm).
- Telephone and email service: 9am-5pm.
You may get an answering machine if the team is busy or if the office is closed. Please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
If you have emailed PALS, please check your junk/spam folder for our reply.
Write to us
St Thomas' Hospital
Westminster Bridge Road
London SE1 7EH
For further information, see our main Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) section.