This page has coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance and information produced by Guy's and St Thomas' and other trusted sources in the UK.
NHS.UK has information about the COVID-19 vaccine.
Public Health England has a list of COVID-19 vaccination resources.
Mencap has an easy read guide about the coronavirus vaccine.
Easy read and different languages
We have a list of easy read resources developed by the UK Government and Public Health England. View and download these resources on our coronavirus easy read page.
GOV.UK has links to translated advice and guidance for the public.
Updates and information in British Sign Language can be accessed on SignHealth’s website.
COVID-19 information leaflets from Guy's and St Thomas'
As part of your care you should receive information about your appointment, test, operation or anything you need to do when you return home. If you have not received the relevant information, please speak to your doctor or nurse.
- You have been given this leaflet because you have been diagnosed with coronavirus and are now well enough to be discharged from the @home service.
- This webpage explains the steps we are taking to make sure you and our staff are safe during your appointment.
- This booklet gives practical advice on how to look after yourself after coronavirus.
- This leaflet gives instructions about having a blood test to check for coronavirus antibodies, including what the results mean.
- This leaflet gives information about how you will receive your coronavirus swab test results, and the action you should take when you do.
- Produced by Mayor of London this leaflet explains what happens when a loved one dies in hospital from COVID-19
- This leaflet aims to give information related to patients in critical care at Guy's and St Thomas' Hospitals, with possible or confirmed coronavirus.
- This leaflet explains more about having a CT-guided nerve block injection.
- This leaflet gives information about attending an appointment in the Dermatology Department during the coronavirus pandemic.
- This leaflet gives helpful advice on how to wear face coverings as well as hearing aids.
Our other patient information resources
Not all leaflets have yet been updated to reflect our changes to services as a result of the coronavirus outbreak.
Children's patient information leaflets can be found on Evelina London Children's Healthcare.