The nearest tube stations are:
- Westminster – District, Circle and Jubilee lines (10 minutes' walk). See access information about travelling from Westmister Station to St Thomas' Hospital's main entrance.
- Waterloo – Bakerloo, Jubilee and Northern lines (15 minutes' walk). Transport for London (TfL) advise those who are disabled, older or people with buggies to use lifts where provided. Please note that the York Road exit/entrance at Waterloo will be closed until 2018.
- Lambeth North – Bakerloo line (15 minutes' walk).
TfL provides guides, maps and information on step-free access, toilet locations and travel support cards. You can also apply for a ‘Please offer me a seat’ badge.
The nearest train stations are:
- Waterloo (five minutes’ walk)
- Waterloo East (10 minutes’ walk)
- Charing Cross (15 minutes’ walk).
For more information, please call National Rail Enquiries on 03457 484950 or visit National Rail website.
The following bus routes stop near the education centre:
- 12, 53, 148, 159, 211, 453, C10 - stop at Westminster Bridge Road
- 76, 341, 381, RV1 - stop at York Road.
For further information about buses and tubes, please call Transport for London on 020 7222 1234 (24 hours) or visit the Transport for London journey planner website.
There is no parking at the Education Centre. Please use public transport whenever possible.
Woman walking past education centre signage
Plan your journey
If you are travelling from within London, you can use the Transport for London journey planner.
Accessibility information to support you.