The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) offers you support, information and assistance.
What PALS can do
- Give you information about our hospital services and the choices available to you and your family, visitors and carers at Guy's and St Thomas'.
- Listen to your comments, compliments or concerns about the services provided in our hospital.
- Help you to resolve, as quickly as possible, any problems or issues that you have about our hospital services.
- Give you information about the formal complaints process and independent advocacy services.
Due to government advice surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19) and social distancing, unfortunately the PALS walk-in service is currently closed until further notice.
PALS is still available to help you with your queries or concerns, so please phone or email the service if you require assistance.
- Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm, excluding bank holidays.
You may get an answering machine if the team is busy or if the office is closed. Please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
Write to us
St Thomas' Hospital
Westminster Bridge Road
London SE1 7EH