Making a referral

We accept referrals from GPs and other hospitals (tertiary referrals).

GP referrals

All NHS GP referrals must be submitted using the NHS e-Referral Service (e-RS). Referrals sent by email or post from NHS GPs will not be processed.

If your referral is urgent, please contact the on-call allergy consultant using e-RS advice and guidance.

Tertiary referrals

NHS consultants at other hospitals can email referrals to us.

Urgent referrals

If your referral is urgent, please put 'urgent' on your referral form and email it to us. Please phone us to confirm we have received your referral. You can also bleep the specialist registrar on 2275.

Last updated: January 2024

Is this page useful?