For community, GP and London ambulance service (LAS) referrals, please contact the clinician to provide a detailed handover and initial plan.
We don't accept referrals for people who:
- do not live in Lambeth or Southwark
- are under the age of 18
- are having an asthma attack
- need acute mental health care
- need suprapubic catheter care
- have injuries or lacerations that need suturing or gluing
We'll prioritise emergency referrals based on the clinical situation.
Phone: 020 3049 5751
We answer the phone between 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week. There is no voicemail outside of these hours.
We take referrals until 6pm. We give advice over the phone until 8pm.
Last updated: August 2022