Making a referral
We accept referrals from GPs and specialist services.
All NHS GP referrals to Guy's and St Thomas' and Tunbridge Wells nephrology services must be submitted using the NHS e-Referral Service (e-RS). Referrals sent by email or post from NHS GPs will not be processed.
All GP referrals must be sent on the NHS e-Referral Service (e-RS), using the nephrology referral form.
Referrals should be made using the relevant service name:
- nephrology, Guy's Hospital
- chronic kidney disease, Guy's Hospital
- nephrology, Sidcup kidney treatment centre
- nephrology, Tunbridge Wells kidney treatment centre
- chronic kidney disease, Tunbridge Wells kidney treatment centre
Please email your referral to us.
Adult cystinosis referrals
Please email your referral to us, marking the referral as 'adult cystinosis'.
Phone the on-call renal registrar to discuss any urgent and immediate referrals:
Guernsey kidney service referrals
Phone: 01481 711495
Last updated: October 2023