Kidney services


Making a referral

We accept referrals from GPs and specialist services.

All GP referrals to Guy's and St Thomas' and Tunbridge Wells nephrology services must be sent on the NHS e-Referral Service (e-RS), using the nephrology referral form.

Referrals should be made using the relevant service name:

  • nephrology, Guy's Hospital
  • chronic kidney disease, Guy's Hospital
  • nephrology, Sidcup kidney treatment centre
  • nephrology, Tunbridge Wells kidney treatment centre
  • chronic kidney disease, Tunbridge Wells kidney treatment centre

Please email us for:

  • tertiary referrals
  • adult cystinosis referrals, marking the referral as 'adult cystinosis'

Urgent referrals

Phone the on-call renal registrar to discuss any urgent and immediate referrals:

Guernsey kidney service referrals

Phone: 01481 711495

Email: [email protected] or [email protected]

Last updated: October 2022

Is this page useful?