Making a referral
We accept referrals from GPs and specialist services.
All GP referrals to Guy's and St Thomas' and Tunbridge Wells nephrology services must be sent on the NHS e-Referral Service (e-RS), using the nephrology referral form.
Referrals should be made using the relevant service name:
- nephrology, Guy's Hospital
- chronic kidney disease, Guy's Hospital
- nephrology, Sidcup kidney treatment centre
- nephrology, Tunbridge Wells kidney treatment centre
- chronic kidney disease, Tunbridge Wells kidney treatment centre
For tertiary referrals, please email us.
Phone the on-call renal registrar to discuss any urgent and immediate referrals:
Guernsey kidney service referrals
Phone: 01481 711495
Last updated: March 2022