100,000 Genomes ProjectThe South London Genomic Medicine Centre (GMC) was one of 13 GMCs that helped to
deliver the Government’s 100,000 Genomes Project. For more information about
GMC’s please visit Genomics England.
The South London GMC was a partnership between:
- Four NHS trusts: Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust (lead), King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust and St George's Healthcare NHS Trust
- Two universities: King's College London and St George's University of London
- Two patient organisations: Macmillan Cancer Support and Genetic Alliance UK
- Two Academic Health Science Networks: covering South London (Health Innovation Network) and Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- One Academic Health Science Centre: King’s Health Partners.
- Charities such as Macmillan Cancer Support and Genetic Alliance UK.