Say thank you
- Current page section : Say thank you
- Contact PALS
- Speak to a member of staff
- Complete an online survey
- Make a complaint
If you would like to thank an individual or team that have gone above and beyond, we would love to hear from you.
Our Courtesy, Attitude, Respect and Enthusiasm (CARE) awards recognise those who have:
- made a difference to how we work, or
- gone the extra mile to provide an exceptional service for our patients
The awards are open to all staff and volunteers.
Nominations can be for:
- an outstanding individual
- a team who has made a special contribution
How to nominate
Patients, visitors and staff can nominate.
To make a nomination, please use the online CARE award nomination form.
An individual and team winner are selected each month by a diverse panel of staff. Winners are presented with their CARE award at our quarterly Board meetings
If you have an enquiry about or on behalf of a patient, please contact our patient advice and liaison service (PALS).