Staff surveys tell us that people enjoy working here. We consistently feature as one of the top trusts in the country to work for.
Here are just some of the reasons why people enjoy working here.
- Staff member giving directionsA caring culture – caring for patients and staff alike
- Strong values and behaviours
- Supportive policies
- A good work-life balance
- Job flexibility
- Good coaching and mentoring
- A lively social network
- Active commitment to equality and diversity, welcoming people of all backgrounds, nationalities and religions
Stonewall Health Sector Awards
- Recognition as a healthcare leader by Stonewall, the charity which campaigns for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) equality. Read more about our belief in equality from Jayne King, co-chair of our lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) staff forum
- Fair recruitment practices and equal access to employment opportunities for all
- Two ticks logo - positive about disabled peopleSupport for disabled staff. The Trust has been awarded the two ticks symbol by Jobcentre Plus as a mark of its commitment to employ, keep and develop the abilities of disabled staff.