At Guy’s and St Thomas’, you’ll find a culture of excellence and a winning team, wherever you work.
We are one of the UK’s most respected and successful NHS foundation trusts, a leading centre for medical research, innovation and education and training.
We provide a full range of local hospital and community services, as well as specialist care for patients from further afield. We are one of the largest and busiest trusts in the country.
We are proud to be home to Evelina London, one of the UK’s leading children’s hospitals, and to provide not only adult but children’s community services in Lambeth and Southwark.
Our staff are often at the forefront of medical innovation and new ideas that improve care for our patients.
Scroll through our slideshow below to see some of the exciting things our staff did last year.
- In 2015, Evelina London Children's Hospital celebrated its 10th birthday, helped by a group of our nurses taking to the dance floor to perform The Strictly.
- Our @home, Enhanced Rapid Response and Supported Discharge services mean people may not need to go to hospital or can return home from hospital more quickly – helping us provide the best care for people in a location that suits them.
- Guy's and St Thomas' carries out more research studies than any other NHS trust in London, and is in the top three trusts nationally, according to new figures published by the NIHR in October 2016.
- In November 2016, Guy's was the only hospital in the UK to be involved in the Worldwide Robotic Surgery 24 Hour Event.
- If you join Guy's and St Thomas', you'll find a range of opportunity unmatched in other organisations. REACH helps domestic violence victims in the Emergency Department (A&E), and is just one of our specialist services.
- At Guy's and St Thomas', you could be working with some of the most up-to-date equipment in the country. Guy's Cancer Centre, which opened in 2016, combines first-class clinical care with ground-breaking research.