Read our latest advice on Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Our services are open and safe to attend – we are here to help

Make a complaint - online form

Contact our complaints department

If you would like to make a complaint about our services or the care you or a relative/friend have received in our hospitals or community services, please:

  • call us – 020 7188 3514
  • email us –
  • write to us – Complaints Department, 2nd Floor Tabard House, Guy's Hospital, Great Maze Pond London SE1 9RT.

You can also use the form below to send us your information. However, please note that:

  • messages sent using this form will be seen by a number of different staff
  • this form is not sent over a secure network.

Complete our online form

Fields marked with * are required information.

  • This form collects your information so we are able to get in touch with you regarding your feedback. Please read our privacy policy for more information about how we manage your data.
  • Consent


More information about making a complaint

For more information about making a complaint, see Concerns and complaints - how to get help.