Dimbleby Cancer Care, Macmillan Cancer Support and Southwark CAB service have joined forces to provide advice on welfare benefits and other sources of financial help to people affected by cancer.
We can give help and advice with:
- applying for and entitlements to benefits
- appealing against benefits decisions
- applying for tax credits
- health costs such as prescriptions and travel to hospital
- transport concessions such as disabled parking badge
- accessing charitable grants
- housing costs.