Children's dental service
Our team cares for children whose dental problems cannot be treated by their general dentist or in community services.
We offer a wide range of mouth and dental health assessments and treatment.
Our services include:
- mouth health and prevention
- restorative dental services, including fillings, crowns and repair of broken teeth
- removal of severely injured, decayed and infected teeth
- assessment and treatment of mouth and dental injury
- root canal treatment
- assessment and treatment of conditions including missing teeth (hypodontia), soft tooth enamel (hypomineralisation), genetic conditions and developmental defects
The children's dental centre at St Thomas' Hospital has been designed and decorated especially for our young visitors. Some of our clinics are based at Guy's Hospital and at Evelina London.
If your child is having orthodontic treatment, please see our orthodontics service.
Our team includes:
- specialist children's dentists
- dental nurses
- receptionists and administrators
Consultants in our children's dental service: