Community foot health (podiatry)
Our clinics offer a range of services to assess, treat and advise people on any foot condition.
We aim to:
- prevent future foot problems
- relieve pain
- maintain function and mobility
- prevent or minimise deformity
- reduce the risk of ulceration and amputation
We care for you in our community health clinics.
We provide individual care plans to treat you.
Our podiatrists (health professionals trained in care for the feet and lower limbs) provide expertise in preventing and treating disorders of the foot and ankle. They are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
We work with:
- our foot health (podiatry) service
- the diabetic foot clinic and rheumatology department at King's College Hospital
We also offer home visits for people who are housebound, either in their home or in a nursing home.
We have produced a range of health information for you.