Foot health (podiatry)
We assess, treat and advise people with foot conditions.
We're a team of registered podiatrists (health professionals trained in care for the feet and lower limbs).
We work closely with other services, including:
Our services include:
- insoles or made-to-measure shoes to help you walk more comfortably
- exercise and stretching programmes to help with your condition
- support for foot ulcers
- nail removal under local anaesthetic
- community foot health clinics
We have produced a range of health information for you.
- Gluteal strengthening
- Total contact cast (TCC)
- Redressing your foot after surgery
- Caring for your feet and toenails
- Fungal nail infections
- Athlete’s foot
Research and clinical trials
Research is vital to improving the care that you receive when you're unwell. You can help improve healthcare by taking part in research studies at our Trust. During your appointment, ask your healthcare professional about research. They'll be happy to tell you about research studies you could be eligible to join.