We provide a full kidney service for Guernsey, including:
- assessment of newly referred people with kidney disease
- care for people with long-term (chronic) kidney disease
- advanced kidney care, including preparation for dialysis, transplantation and supportive care
- vascular access surgery for dialysis
- assessment of potential kidney donors and recipients for transplant
- haemodialysis services
- long-term follow-up after kidney transplant
We work closely with GPs and other hospital specialists in Guernsey. We provide inpatient kidney services at Guy's Hospital.
Research and clinical trials
Research is vital to improving the care that you receive when you're unwell. You can help improve healthcare by taking part in research studies at our Trust. During your appointment, ask your healthcare professional about research. They'll be happy to tell you about research studies you could be eligible to join.
You can also contact [email protected] for more information.