We offer treatment and support for hand injuries and hand conditions. Hand therapy can help to speed up your recovery after an injury or surgery. We help people to use their hands more easily and perform everyday tasks.
Our specialist services and treatments include:
- an advanced practitioner clinic
- a hand therapy service in the hand trauma unit
- a children's hand therapy service in Evelina London Children's hospital
- a practical osteoarthritis information group
- k-laser therapy
- a scar clinic (plastic surgery patients only)
Our team includes:
- occupational therapists
- hand therapy assistants
We also work with plastic and orthopaedic hand and wrist surgeons in the hand trauma unit.
For more information about hand therapy visit:
For information about hand or wrist conditions visit:
Research and clinical trials
Research is vital to improving the care that you receive when you're unwell. You can help improve healthcare by taking part in research studies at our Trust. During your appointment, ask your healthcare professional about research. They'll be happy to tell you about research studies you could be eligible to join.