Sport clinic @ Guy's
Location: physiotherapy department, therapies outpatients, ground floor, Tower Wing, Guy's Hospital, Great Maze Pond, London SE1 9RT
Phone: 020 7188 5094
Email: [email protected]
Frequency: Thursday, 3.30pm to 7pm
At this clinic we treat sports-related musculoskeletal injuries.
We can help you if:
- your injury happened during sport
- your injury is stopping you from doing as much sport as normal
- you normally exercise more than 3 days per week
We provide specialist sports assessments. Please bring to your appointment:
During your appointment, you may have:
We'll measure how you move in our gym and give you a treatment plan.
We may give you:
- individual or group rehabilitation, including strength and conditioning
- landmark and ultrasound guided injections
- shockwave therapy
- a referral for soft tissue orthopaedic and podiatric (foot) surgery
Our muscuoloskeletal physiotherapy appointments page has more information about what to expect at your appointment.
You can ask your GP to refer you to this clinic.
You can also complete a self-referral.
The clinic is run by specialist multi-sport physiotherapists.